Mrs India 2017 Finalist Priyanka Shenoy
- What Motivates you to get out of your bed in the morning?
Every morning is a new day and new beginning. That is the biggest motivation to get out of bed. A new day to learn, do new things and gain new experiences and a day to have a new approach to life from all my past experiences.
- Your most memorable moment with Mrs India 2017
The most memorable moment of Mrs India 2017 was to see my mother’s face when I was crowned as Mrs India Kerala 2017 Queen. Her eyes filled with tears as she saw one of her dreams come true. All her dreams and wishes she has lived it though me and to see her joy is precious.
- If you can be swap a role of one person from Family who that would be and why?
I would like to swap role with my father in my family to know the secret of his patience and perseverance. The way he tackles any situation with a smile on his face has always amazed me.
- What do you do when you are not working ?
I have different roles and hobbies which keeps me super busy any time apart from work. Sometimes I have an urge to cook a delicious meal, most weekends I find happiness in dancing, other times I am a cleaning freak, when the mood is right I love making sketches, when I miss home I have long chats with my mom, most days after work I want to spend quality time with my husband.
- How would you describe Yourself in one Word ? And Why ? Independent is the word that describes me. My parents have always taught me to be independent and do what I feel is best for me with confidence. This is the exact same thing that my husband also encourages me to do.
- Who inspires you and why ? The one person who has inspired me the most is my grandmother. The patience, calmness and positivity she showed when she was battling cancer was remarkable.
- What is your favorite Quote and why ? People say aim for the stars and you might land up on the moon. But for me my favorite quote will be aim at the stars, land on it and grab the moon on your way.
- What is Your Favorite Outfit ? Saree. Nothing is comparable to the elegance and beauty when a woman is draped in a saree.
- If your want to go on Vacation what would be your plan Any place far away from work with my family and friends will be an ideal vacation.
- What is your spiritual practice Thanking God for the new day and hoping to do the best for myself and others throughout the day.