Posted by: admin Comments: 18 Post Date: June 6, 2017
- What Motivates you to get out
of yourbed in the morning ?
- Your most memorable moment with Mrs India 2017
- If you can be swap a role of one person from Family who that would be and why?
- What do you do when you are not working ?
- How would you describe Yourself in one Word ? And Why ?
- Who inspires you and why ?
- What is your favorite Quote and why ?
- What is Your Favorite Outfit ?
- If your want to go on Vacation what would be your plan
- What is your spiritual practice
1. The zest to meet my own targets & to raise the bar high for myself makes me wake up with a positive self-competitive outlook every morning.
2. Besides winning 2 crowns (Mrs. Photogenic & Mrs. Karnataka runner up), being the first contestant and leading the entire team was a great high for me at the contest. I felt responsible & efficient.
3. It would be my mother. She’s an ocean full of sacrifices, she has moulded me to be the person I am today. Sensitive yet capable enough to take on the world.
4. When I’m not working I’m often departing time to my NGO #shareittothemax by spending quality time with the underprivileged. I love attending to the needs of my family and putting together some yummy recipes for my son. Besides that I’m a worldly person and occupy myself by watching documentaries, researching on how we can help those in Syria.
5. I describe myself as an Empathetic human. I’m a sensitive person and the sufferings of others bother me. I go out of my way to see how I can help those in need.
6. Sushmita Sen inspires me. She is a beauty queen, has adopted two girls and is playing a wonderful role as a single mother, she supports many charitable trusts and is empathetic towards the needy. I look up to her and thrive to be as compassionate & loving.
7. My favourite quote is : Believe in yourself, push your limits, experience life, conquer your goals and be happy. This quote reflects the person I am.
8. I have my own version of a LBD – it’s not the little black dress instead it’s the long black dress which makes me feel like a fairy out of a tale.
9. Since I have had the privilege to have travelled the whole globe with my family, I would like to take a break & travel alone to connect within my deeper self. I would go backpacking to the Himalayas.
10. Yoga is my spiritual practise. It helps connect me to the universe and elevates my spiritual conscience.