Posted by: admin Comments: 0 Post Date: June 6, 2017
- What gets me up is my role as a parent, wife and my responsibilities as an educator. This makes me naturally a positive person and motivates me to achieve my goals every single day.
- For someone who never in her wildest dreams ever thought of becoming a beauty queen, the pageant was a wonderful and unexpected turning point in my life. Winning the first runner up was a surprise and a moment to be cherished all through my life. My most memorable experience was the journey itself.
- It is obviously my mother. She is “Heart” of the home. She is the “Light” of learning; she is a “Learner- Teacher” and a “Creative co-ordinator” of total responsibilities. To sum up my mother is all of the above and I want to swap my role of being like her.
- When am not working I spend a lot of time with my child. We eat, play, pray, read and do all the things together that my child loves.
- One word that describes me is being compassionate. I believe that in anything I do I have to be compassionate to give my best. This helps spread positivity around you.
- It has to be only Oprah Winfrey who inspires me. In a racist America, she was a black woman who underwent a lot of difficulties in her early life from being raped to being a teenage parent, a childhood spent in poverty. Today she is one of the most successful and influential person through her hard work, dedication and commitment to work and society in general.
- Arise! Awake! And stop not until the goal is reached. Life might throw us repeated blows and we blame the world. Let us awake and arise out of the present and strive hard till the goals are reached.
- My favorite outfit would be my jeans and tops. It’s easy to slip in and out of this attire. Also it goes with any kind of travel anywhere.
- Vacation planning would begin with
- Firstly exploring where you want go.
- After the destination is chosen booking of hotel and flight.
- Research about the place with regard to laws, weather, culture and places to visit in the chosen destination etc.
- Pack things that I’ll need. Put items that we need very often in a backpack.
10. My favorite spiritual practice is Meditation. Meditation helps me embrace our worries, our fear, our anger and our frustrations and that is very healing.