Mrs India 2018/2019
Mrs India Pageants and Productions Pvt ltd Proudly Presents Sixth Edition of Mrs India Pageant, Mrs India 2018 India’s One and Only National Pageant for Married Woman . Mrs India 2018 Finalist for Theme Crown of Mrs India 2018.
Mrs India Pageants is the only existing Pageant in India for married Woman that hosts Nationwide Auditions and State Level Pageants on floor and then select Most Beautiful Indian Married Woman as Mrs India Finalist.
Follow us on our Official Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/MrsIndiaPageantOfficialPage/
YouTube Channel :– https://www.youtube.com/c/MrsIndia-Mrs-India-Pageant-Official-Deepali-Phadni
Lets Know our Mrs India 2018 Finalist :
- How you start your day?
Mrs India Finalist: The first thing I do in the morning is to see my child and husband’s face and thank god for adding one more day in my life.
- Your most memorable moment of the Year 2018?
Mrs India Finalist: The most memorable moments were when my son went to the school for the first time. The next memorable moment was when I won the crown of Mrs India Himachal Pradesh 2018.
- What you would love to do in your free time?
- What is Your Favourite Outfit?
Mrs India Finalist: I love wearing Saree.
- What is your favourite Vacation destination, how would you plan it?
- If you can bring awareness about one Cause in the Society what that could be and why?
Mrs India Finalist: There are so many things in our society to aware but I want to aware society about reservation system as we don’t need reservation in any field. Because of this system our country is less than others. This is the reason why our country is still a developing country. We should stop this system to make our country a developed country.
- What is Your Favourite Dish you love to relish anytime?
Mrs India Finalist: Rajmah Chawal.
- If you can eradicate one issue of the society what that could be?
Mrs India Finalist: Drug addiction.
- What is the Mantra of your Life?
- One New thing that You want to learn
Mrs India Finalist: I love dancing and I want to learn as much as I can.