Mrs India 2018/2019
Mrs India Pageants and Productions Pvt ltd Proudly Presents Sixth Edition of Mrs India Pageant, Mrs India 2018 India’s One and Only National Pageant for Married Woman . Mrs India 2018 Finalist for Theme Crown of Mrs India 2018.
Mrs India Pageants is the only existing Pageant in India for married Woman that hosts Nationwide Auditions and State Level Pageants on floor and then select Most Beautiful Indian Married Woman as Mrs India Finalist.
Follow us on our Official Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/MrsIndiaPageantOfficialPage/
YouTube Channel :– https://www.youtube.com/c/MrsIndia-Mrs-India-Pageant-Official-Deepali-Phadni
Lets Know our Mrs India 2018 Finalist :
- How you start your day?
Mrs India Finalist: I start my day with a a smile,which helps me stay in a positive frame of mind all through the day & the moment I’m out of my bed I have to make my side of bed tidy & straighten the bed sheet to make it look neat…gives me a sense of accomplishment that first task done successfully now I’m all set for the day!!
- Your most memorable moment of the Year 2018?
Mrs India Finalist: My most memorable moment of 2018 has to be the the magical night of May 18th when suddenly my name got announced as the Runner Up New Delhi/NCR..which has been such a morale booster for me.
- What You would love to do in your free time?
Mrs India Finalist: Well I would love to do quite a few of the things in my free time..
1. First & foremost relax & rest,maybe a nice manicure-pedicure
2. Would like to declutter my phone & laptop,remove all the unnecessary items not in use which are consuming space in my devices.
3.Return calls to everyone whom I have missed talking to in recent past.
4. If in the night get some free time then would love to do star gazing.
5.However ultimate would be if I could have a nice chat session with all my family members together..chai pe charcha
- What is Your Favourite Outfit?
- What is your favourite Vacation destination, How would you plan it ?
Mrs India Finalist: Being a romantic at heart the favourite destination would be a shikara ride in our very own Jannat- Kashmir,that is looking forward to Gulmarg Srinagar visit,still have such beautiful memories of summer vacation from my childhood,sadly have not been able to visit again,& in my bucket list is Gondola ride in Venice..with the boatman singing especially for me & my hubs
- If you can bring awareness about one Cause in the Society what that could be and Why?
Mrs India Finalist: One cause that needs to be dealt with in today’s times is Mental Health Awareness.The increasing rate of suicides, youth falling to drug addictions,increasing cases of depression are indicative of the signs that mentally we humans need to become more strong & aware.Doctors also say that most of our illnesses are because of our state of mind.So its important to conquer our mental health.Sound mind & sound body go hand in hand for a productive life.
- What is Your Favourite Dish you love to relish anytime?
Mrs India Finalist: I relish anything that’s served with love & affection. I feel blessed that I am able to have my meals unlike so many all around the world who have to go hungry.Hence all food items are my favoritehttps://www.mrsindia.net/mrs-india-2018-2019-shradha/ & I believe in not to waste food.
- If you can eradicate one issue of the society what that could be?
- What is the Mantra of your Life?
Mrs India Finalist: Simple Living High Thinking
- One New thing that You want to learn
Mrs India Finalist: Whistling..I love the idea of being able to whistle a tune..or even just whistle for my dog!!(Maybe the ones who know it take it for granted but for me its quite fascinating